Written Fireside is a round robin style written, short story feature based on the campfire game where one person starts a story then passes it on to the next person gathered by the fire to continue.

For each story I write part 1, then each participating author (a Fire Writer) adds a part in turn.

Jul 18, 2014

Who knew? Meet Charlotte Phillips

 Another Fire Writer returning for

Written Fireside's Christmas by the Fire Blog Hop


is 
Charlotte Phillips

A fun, or little known fact about Charlotte:

  "I have no middle name. My parents couldn't agree on one. 
As a child I felt extremely short changed by this and used to choose exotic ones of my own like Savannah or Andalucia whenever I introduced myself! 
There are probably old school friends of mine out there who still think they knew someone called Charlotte Sapphire."

Who knew?



 


Charlotte is a fellow Harper Impulse author and was a Fire Writer for
 Written Fireside 
in
 For Clara: Parts 6 & 12 

check out her Fire Writer Friday interview.





Charlotte's bio: 

Even as a child I loved stories. When I wasn't reading them, I was making up my own, usually with myself as the heroine. My writing is fueled by tons of coffee and years of daydreaming during my string of office jobs. All my books are the kind I love to read - funny, engaging it-could-happen-to-you stories and if they brighten someone's day, that's good enough for me :0)
I live in Wiltshire, England, where I squash my writing in between looking after my family, who have been taught not to notice that I'm rubbish at housework. I also have a bit of an addiction to American TV shows and timesuck social media games and it's really a miracle I get anything done at all.



Charlotte is the author of 


The Do Not Disturb Series





1 cheating ex, 3 bottles of white wine, an emergency pep talk from the girls… and this seemed like a good idea at the time:






Has American Tennis Pro Matt Stanton finally found his match in uptight hotel employee Layla Jones?






Christmas in London – a time for late night shopping on Regent’s Street or ice skating at Somerset House under a blanket of twinkling fairy lights, the warming, welcoming aroma of mulled wine in the air…

Or, alternatively, a time for bumping into the ghosts of one night stands past in Ella Scott’s case!


Follow Charlotte Phillips online


WEBSITE  ~  FACEBOOK  ~  TWITTER  ~  BLOG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...