Written Fireside is a round robin style written, short story feature based on the campfire game where one person starts a story then passes it on to the next person gathered by the fire to continue.

For each story I write part 1, then each participating author (a Fire Writer) adds a part in turn.

Jul 21, 2014

Who knew? Meet Linn B. Halton

 Another Fire Writer returning for

Written Fireside's Christmas by the Fire Blog Hop


is 
Linn B. Halton

A fun, or little known fact about Linn:

  "I once re-pointed the front of a an old stone cottage. 
After a few lessons from an experienced stone mason, I was off and running. It took me nearly a month, working five days a week but it was cathartic. He told me I was the only person he'd ever taught who insisted on wearing rubber gloves!"

Who knew?



Linn is a fellow Harper Impulse author
and was a Fire Writer for 
in 
Changes  

Check out her Fire Writer Friday interview.




Linn's bio: 

I live in a small village in Gloucestershire with the man I fell in love with, virtually at first sight. We were at a party and our eyes ‘met’ across a crowded room! My days are spent with characters who become friends and Mr Tiggs, a feline with catitude. I always knew that one day I would write romantic novels, but I never dreamed they would have a psychic twist! I’ve experienced many ‘unexplainable’ things, but it took a long time for me to accept the reality of what that means. Love, life and beyond…  but it’s ALWAYS about the romance!

Linn is the author of 


The Angels Among Us Series


Ceri thinks she sees angels… everywhere.

Love is a powerful emotion, but can it change the course of someone’s destiny?

This is a romance story that explores the possibility of there being something more than just the ‘here and now’.

Ceri’s journey has begun:





“I’m in a tunnel—it’s dark and yet little rays, like pinpricks of sunshine breaking through foliage, seep towards me from every angle.”

Love is a powerful emotion, but can it change the course of someone’s destiny?

This is a romance story that explores the possibility of there being something more than just the ‘here and now’.







Ceri is alone for a reason. She’s not meant to fall in love. She’s here for one purpose only.

This is a romance story that explores the possibility of there being something more than just the ‘here and now’.

Now, Ceri’s journey comes to an end in Forever


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lori! The Written Fireside is such a wonderful idea and you do a sterling job of running it. I'm really looking forward to Christmas by the fireside .... Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome ^_^ It is a joy having authors like you take part in the stories!

      Delete
  2. I know how much work you put into organising, and taking part in, the Written Fireside stories, Lori. As a writer it's really fun to take part and I love the idea of giving readers a 'free' read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...