Written Fireside is a round robin style written, short story feature based on the campfire game where one person starts a story then passes it on to the next person gathered by the fire to continue.

For each story I write part 1, then each participating author (a Fire Writer) adds a part in turn.

Jul 20, 2014

Who knew? Meet Lisa Fox

 Another Fire Writer returning for

Written Fireside's Christmas by the Fire Blog Hop


is 
Lisa Fox

A fun, or little known fact about Lisa:

  "I have driven only one car, one time in my life and that was back when I was 21 years old. From that experience, I learned that when you turn a corner, you want to take your foot off the gas pedal. It's an important thing to know."

Who knew?




Lisa is a fellow Harper Impulse author
and was a Fire Writer for 
in





Lisa's bio: 

When I was young, I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up. But then I changed my mind because being a famous, yet totally undercover secret agent would be much cooler. I looked into it, but there weren’t many job opportunities. I thought for a while and concluded that maybe I should just marry well. People make whole careers of that. I fell deeply in love with Agent Mulder, but he already had Scully, and I don’t share.

So, instead, I became a writer.

Now I get to be all of those things and so many more.

Lisa's latest book

One Kiss

is available on Amazon.

Sometimes one kiss can change everything.

New Year’s Eve is supposed to be a night for celebration and new beginnings. For best friends Kat and Dean, it is a nightmare filled with disastrous dates and enraged ex-girlfriends!

Lucky for them, they’ve got each other to help laugh off the embarrassing, and downright inappropriate, moments. But then midnight rolls around and neither of them have anyone to kiss…

There’s no doubt this is a night they will always remember.

The real question is whether it will be a night they want to forget…
   

Follow Lisa Fox online
WEBSITE  ~  FACEBOOK  ~  TWITTER  ~  BLOG 
GOOGLE PLUS  ~  GOODREADS 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...