Written Fireside is a round robin style written, short story feature based on the campfire game where one person starts a story then passes it on to the next person gathered by the fire to continue.

For each story I write part 1, then each participating author (a Fire Writer) adds a part in turn.

Jul 25, 2014

Who knew? Meet Lori Connelly

Another Fire Writer returning for

Written Fireside's Christmas by the Fire Blog Hop


is 
Lori Connelly

A fun, or little known fact about Lori:

"My father taught my sister and I to drive quite young. 
I was seven, Teri five
Our family belonged to a four wheel drive club, 
The Columbia Gorge Climbers, 
and with them we both competed in races."







Who knew?




Lori is a Harper Impulse author and the creator of Written Fireside.  

With the exception of the August Written Fireside stories, she has the pleasure of writing every story's part one. 




Lori's bio:

I was born and still live in Oregon. Despite being a good student, my teachers complained about my tendency to daydream. The tales dancing through my imagination were frequently far more entertaining than real life. As far back as I can remember I made up stories, to calm my sister after a nightmare, entertain myself in boring classes and write in countless notebooks, many never again to see the light of day. I earned a BS from Eastern Oregon State College and married my best friend almost twenty years ago. I’ve three brilliant, handsome sons, one amazing daughter-in-law, a grand baby to be and two spoiled dogs. When not writing I love to read, hike, camp, rock hound, and take long walks with my husband just after it rains.


Lori is the author of

The Men of Fir Mountain Series 
Western Historical Romance!



The Outlaw of Cedar Ridge



The day Evie met Benjamin Rolfe, a man with an unbridled enthusiasm for life and grandiose plans to match, she knew they’d marry and live happily ever after…

Five years later, her charming rancher is now a bitter, cynical stranger with a shaky moral compass. And after too many shattered dreams, Evie no longer believes in fairy tale endings.

When they lose the homestead and head out on the open road to start a new life in Oregon, their marriage is already strained to breaking point. 
Can their love survive this second chance?

“If you want an emotional romantic adventure to nineteenth century frontier America this is for you.” Jane Hunt Reviews


The Lawman of Silver Creek

Sheriff Matthew Marston nearly lost the love of his life to an outlaw’s attack and now is determined to protect her. 

 Always fiercely independent, Claire can no longer envision a future with a man who wants her to change, and abandon her dreams, in the name of safety. 

In a small town, where everybody knows your name and your business, the pair can’t stay apart, especially when Claire realizes, letting go of the lawman she loves is impossible.



The Men of Fir Mountain Book 3
Coming soon ^_^




Follow Lori Connelly online
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...