Written Fireside is a round robin style written, short story feature based on the campfire game where one person starts a story then passes it on to the next person gathered by the fire to continue.

For each story I write part 1, then each participating author (a Fire Writer) adds a part in turn.

Aug 3, 2015

Written Fireside: Can't You See? Part 7 by Susan Horsnell



Noah cradled the mug in his shaking hands. His neighbor watched him carefully. “You’re wondering what I’m going to do next, aren’t you? Stay and talk or tear off back to the sanctity of my own place.” 

He sighed deeply. What did he have to lose? 
“Tell me about your sister.”

“Rachel was two years younger than me but we were more like twins. Joined at the hip. We did almost everything together.” Tears filled her eyes. 
“I’d refused to go with her the night she 
had her accident.”



Written Fireside: Can't You See?

Click the link below to read the rest of

Susan was also a Fire Writer for 
in 
Be Mine, Marshal

and

Check out her visit with Cowboy Marvin




Enjoy our story and please share ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...