Written Fireside is a round robin style written, short story feature based on the campfire game where one person starts a story then passes it on to the next person gathered by the fire to continue.

For each story I write part 1, then each participating author (a Fire Writer) adds a part in turn.

Aug 18, 2015

Written Fireside: Can't You See? Part 9 by Zara Stoneley




“I’m not sure...” He paused, not wanting to offend her. But it had been hard enough opening up to Mary, a whole room full of people sounded his idea of hell. “I don’t really do talking it over with strangers.”


Amanda smiled, seeing the look of barely disguised horror. “I didn’t think I did either. And here I am sat chatting to you and…” She spread her hands.

He got the message. Yeah, he’d just spilled the whole story out to her, but she didn’t feel like a stranger for some reason.

“I’m not saying it works for everybody, but it has helped me. 
What’s worked for you so far?”



Written Fireside: Can't You See?
Click the link below to read the rest of


Zara was also a Fire Writer for 
Written Fireside


Enjoy our story and please share ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...